Digital Signature in Tally – Studies have shown that total cost of manual paper invoicing can be much higher than e-invoicing. e-Invoicing can save costs, time and efforts. The Indian Union Budget 2015-16 has allowed Invoices, Challans, and Consignment notes etc., to be digitally signed with digital signature certificates and sent to customers electronically. As per the regulations pertaining to invoicing, an invoice can be authenticated by means of a digital signature. Organizations can digitally sign their Invoices from / within Tally Software anytime, at just click of the button and easily transfer, store and retrieve signed documents. As a part of ‘Digital India’ initiative, many Organizations are shifting to paperless office.
Benefits of Digitally Signing Invoices over manually signed Documents:
• Automated electronic processes are cheaper.
• Electronic and Digital signatures are as authentic as hand written signatures.
• Electronic documents are easy to handle and transfer.
• Electronic documents can be immediately delivered to recipients over email.
• Electronic documents are easy to archive and retrieve whenever needed.
• Digital signatures can protect the authenticity and integrity of archived data.
• Companies can have integrated workflow. Signing, transfer, processing of electronic documents can happen within the Tally Software itself.
• Digital signatures provide a green, environment-friendly alternative to paper-intensive processes
For 7 Days Free Trial of Digital signature in Tally Call us on 022 – 41946440 / 09320104422 or email us on email@example.com.